Eco-Friendly Alternative to PVC Edgebanding
Polypropylene (PP) edge banding is becoming popular, as the U.S. follows Europe’s trend to become more eco-friendly. Here are some advantages of choosing PP edging over PVC:
- Compared to PVC, PP offers a more stable material cost and is the best rigid material for radius applications.
- PPc is resistant to most chemicals, has a superior light fastness and shrinkage properties, which makes it ideal for lab
- and school applications.
- During combustion, PP results only in carbon dioxide and water.
- We offer shorter production lead times compared to other suppliers of polypropylene.
- We have excellent color matching with the most high-pressure laminates (HPL) and thermofused melamine (TFM).
- PP weights less, resulting in lower shipping costs for you.
- PP is available in multiple textures, gloss levels, widths, and thicknesses.
- Polypropylene edging can be split for multi-width requirements.
Give us a call today! We look forward to serving you for any Polypropylene edge banding supply needs.
PRI Edgebanding is unmatched when it comes to production options. We pride ourselves on offering the best matching capabilities with the most competitive pricing and lead times across the industry.
More PRI Benefits
We pride ourselves in our production and manufacturing capabilities. We work with 13 different extruders to find the best fit for your order. (i.e. Lead Time, Price, Minimum, Matching Requirements, Textured and Size)
PRI Edgebanding recognizes the impact of our carbon footprints and we’re dedicated to utilizing greener materials for the benefit of the world in which we all live.
We are offering our unique relationships in the industry to offer some of the best programs and collections around. Click below and see what the world of PRI can offer you.