Eco-Friendly Alternative to PVC Edgbanding
North America is following Europe’s trend in going away from PVC edging. And Polyester is becoming a popular choice for PVC free edge banding. We have in-depth knowledge of polyester edge banding and can help guide you through the transition.
Here are some of the benefits of polyester edging over PVC:
- Made with no formaldehyde or styrene during manufacturing
- No formaldehyde or VOC emissions
- recycled in co-generation power plants to produce steam and power
- Matches available to HPL, TFM, solids, wood grains and patterns
- Multiple textures, gloss levels, widths, and thickness available
- Product can be slit for multi-width requirements
- Short production lead times and low minimum order requirements
- Multiple thicknesses are available as needed for various applications including edge banding and profile wrapping
Give us a call today! We look forward to serving you for any polyester edge banding supply needs.
PRI Edgebanding is unmatched when it comes to production options. We pride ourselves on offering the best matching capabilities with the most competitive pricing and lead times across the industry.
More PRI Benefits
We pride ourselves in our production and manufacturing capabilities. We work with 13 different extruders to find the best fit for your order. (i.e. Lead Time, Price, Minimum, Matching Requirements, Textured and Size)
PRI Edgebanding recognizes the impact of our carbon footprints and we’re dedicated to utilizing greener materials for the benefit of the world in which we all live.
We are offering our unique relationships in the industry to offer some of the best programs and collections around. Click below and see what the world of PRI can offer you.